Experienced Las Vegas Attorney Protects Clients’ Interests
Attorney represents Nevada residents and businesses in diverse matters
Whether you are trying to start a business, buy or sell property, reorganize your debt or preserve your assets for future generations, an experienced attorney can help protect your interests and achieve your objectives. At Erik Fitting & Associates, Ltd., in Las Vegas, I have provided skilled advocacy and practical advice to clients in business, bankruptcy, tax, real estate and estate planning matters since 2001. My goal is always to help clients attain successful results in the most effective and cost-efficient way possible.
Practical legal advice and skilled advocacy for individuals and businesses
Clients in Las Vegas and throughout Clark County have relied on my advocacy in these practice areas:
- Business — I provide business law support to companies at all stages of their lifecycle, from entity formation to business succession planning.
- Bankruptcy —I can help you decide if Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 is the right bankruptcy plan to deal with overwhelming debt.
- Real estate — I provide full legal services in both residential and commercial real estate matters.
- Tax — With a detailed knowledge of tax law, I can help you navigate highly technical IRS regulations and develop strategies to ease your tax burden.
- Estate planning — I can assist you with trusts, estate and gift tax planning and other techniques of estate planning that can help protect your assets and preserve your legacy.
In all these areas, I offer practical advice, ethical representation and skilled advocacy that will help you reach your goals.
Contact an experienced attorney for a free initial consultation
To schedule a free initial consultation at my Las Vegas office, please call Erik Fitting & Associates, Ltd. at 702-312-6965 or contact me online.